At Logan Park we want to prepare students to be in the strongest position possible to move into a satisfying and fulfilling career pathway. Hence every student takes part in a Career Programme.
- Logan Park Year 9 to 13 Career Education Programme involves targeted workshops, Tertiary visits, Career Expo experience, Group Teacher Career support, Department Career focus.
- Career Guidance from the Careers Advisor to monitor and achieve student goals, to identify the blocks to success and clarify opportunities for Career Pathways in the future.
- Targeted database to develop and monitor individual career profiles.
- Logan Park STAR courses for senior students including First Aid Certificates, Food Handling courses, Scuba Diving courses, Tertiary paper opportunities and many others.
- Logan Park specific Career Pathways Year 11 and 12 classes.
- Gateway Work Experience placements in Year 12 and 13.
This programme gives senior students the opportunity to experience working in their field of choice whilst still studying a full academic programme. Available to students in Years 12 & 13, the programme equips students with the skills and experience to pursue a career in a wide range of fields. Workplace qualificaions are gained in areas such as: broadcasting, journalism, conservation, retail, fashion design, hospitality, electrical and automotive trades.